Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvdfab converter - iphone 6s format

Hi,

I tried converting mkv files with embedded subtitles (i.e forced subtitles) to iphone 6s format however I am not getting subtitles in converted files. I tried untick the forced subtitle option given in the screenshot and also with tick option, nothing seems to be working.

Kindly find below the link to view the attached screenshot(3 pages), settings currently I have in 11.0.0.5 and internal log file.

Thanks.

Sriram

Originally posted by J Sriram View Post
    Hi,

I tried converting mkv files with embedded subtitles (i.e forced subtitles) to iphone 6s format however I am not getting subtitles in converted files. I tried untick the forced subtitle option given in the screenshot and also with tick option, nothing seems to be working.
    Sriram
    Hi Sriram, after you adjust the settings in Advanced Settings window, did you recheck the Subtitle section? Please try again, but be sure to uncheck the disable forced subtitle option for subtitle before you start.

If still have the same problem, please use the tool Mediainfo to analyze one of the problematic mkv source, attach the analyzed result here. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Mona,

It's still not working. I have attached the data from media info tool for checking.
      Attached Files

Comment

Format : UTF-8
        Codec ID : S_TEXT/UTF8
        Codec ID/Info : UTF-8 Plain Text
        The subtitle format is currently not supported in DVDFab, so DVDFab won't convert it to the resulted file.

Comment

Working...
        X