DVDFab x64 v11.0.0.8 Converter Audio Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab x64 v11.0.0.8 Converter Audio Problems

With this recent update, I've noticed that some of my files now have screeching static over the audio track, yet when I convert the same file in DVDFab 10 it's completely fine. I completely uninstalled and then reinstalled 11 just to make sure that there was nothing wrong with the application.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Originally posted by wraith1385 View Post
    With this recent update, I've noticed that some of my files now have screeching static over the audio track, yet when I convert the same file in DVDFab 10 it's completely fine. I completely uninstalled and then reinstalled 11 just to make sure that there was nothing wrong with the application.

Is anyone else having this problem?
    Please send us one source so that we can test it. Please check PM for FTP info for uploading the source.

Also, which profile did you use? Please post dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file to help analyzing the issue. Thank you.

Comment

I used the basic mp4 profile. Log is attached. Source file is uploading now, but it'll take a little while as I have terrible upload speeds.
      Attached Files

Comment

We've downloaded the file, will check and update you as soon as possible.

Comment

UPDATE:

Fixed in the coming version, please kindly wait for update and then try again. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you. Just tested and this appears to have fixed my issue.

Comment

Working...
            X