Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No delete option other than manual delete for input videos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No delete option other than manual delete for input videos.

I can't believe after all this time there is no quick delete option for input files other than either manually deleting each file, or closing DVDFab and reopening it. Unless I totally missed something this needs to be taken care of really quick. I just finished a 124 files conversion from .wmv to HEVC MKV, and after everything finished I couldn't just delete all the files at once from the input window. I had to close DVDFab and then reopen it. This is something that definitely needs to be taken care of, and I don't believe it's happening. What reason is there for having to manually delete, or close DVDFab to start another job after a long project? Thanks.

I already submitted my .MPG issue which basically is that after processing is finished with an .mpg file, DVDFab will continue to process it frame by frame it appears as shown by the preview window. It will eventually stop and produce a great output MKV HEVC file, so it's something that DVDFab thinks needs to be done with .MPG files. I use the .MPG files to be able to convert my DVD VTS Folder, instead of having to use another app, or input all the individual VOB files and use Merge in Converter.

Happy holidays to all!
Working...
X