Resolution and file size do not change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resolution and file size do not change

Opened a file and used the default mobile profile. The display showed 1280 resolution and file size of 1937 Fast Speed). I went to advance settings, changed the resolution to 1024 and the output size was changed to 1296. I clicked OK and the display still showed 1280 resolution and file size of 1937 Fast Speed)
    Last edited by oldManInFL; 08-16-2020, 12:04 PM.

Which DVDFab version are you using? v11.1.0.3?
    Also, please post screenshots of the settings in your Advanced Settings window and the main interface regarding the resolution and size section. Thanks.

Comment

The version is 11.1.0.3 and has been true for a long time. I suggest you try it for yourself and view the results.

It is also true when you apple a profile to the file.

Comment

We duplicated the issue, sorry about it. The developer will fix it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by oldManInFL View Post
          The version is 11.1.0.3 and has been true for a long time. I suggest you try it for yourself and view the results.

It is also true when you apple a profile to the file.
          To confirm:
          Please check my image attached and see if that was the place you meant.

The one on the left was the original resolution of the movie source and the one on the right is the output resolution.
          The changes of the output resolution in the Advanced Settings window won't affect the original.

Click image for larger version

Name:	iamge.png
Views:	208
Size:	200.8 KB
ID:	387166

Comment

That is correct. Also, the file size needs to change..

Comment

The resolution should not change, like the one on the left is from the source, it is not to show the output.
              I will have the developer check the file size change issue (after the resolution changes).

Comment

UPDATE: We check on our side, the file size changes while changing the resolution. Which version are you running now?

Comment

Working...
                X