Changing Profile does not change resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing Profile does not change resolution

When I load a profile which changes resolution, the resolution is not being changed until I restart the program.

Start with the default MP4 mobile profile. Load a file. Load a profile where resolution is saved. Using advanced settings you will see the resolution has not been changed.

Load another file and you will see that the resolution has not been changed.for that one either

I tried with DVDFab v11.1.0.5, could not repeat the issue. Please kindly check and offer me more info, my steps as below, thanks.

1. Startup DVDFab and loaded a video source, profile "MP4 Mobile", checked its resolution in Advanced Settings window.
    2. Back to the main interface and chose a created profile, I have changed the resolution and saved as a default profile.
    3. Checked in the Advanced Settings window, the resolution was changed to the one set in the created profile.
    4. Added a new video source, it picked the "created profile" by default, and resolution is the corrected one.

Comment

In step 2, do not restart. All steps should be done in same session.

Comment

Originally posted by oldManInFL View Post
        In step 2, do not restart. All steps should be done in same session.
        In step 2, I did not restart, I just close the Advanced Settings window and back to the main window so I can choose a different profile.

Please update to the latest DVDFab to try again. Video record your process and show us, thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X