Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SDR option no longer shown

Hi all,

I can still use the UHD to Bluray Ripper to convert a 4K HDR movie to 1080p SDR, but I have lost the option for SDR within the Video Converter. If I import a 4K HDR source I can only convert it to 1080p using the general MKV option but the file I end up with has washed out colours.

Why has this option been removed?

Thanks

Originally posted by peejay1977 View Post
    Hi all,

I can still use the UHD to Bluray Ripper to convert a 4K HDR movie to 1080p SDR, but I have lost the option for SDR within the Video Converter. If I import a 4K HDR source I can only convert it to 1080p using the general MKV option but the file I end up with has washed out colours.

Thanks
    all this allows you to have a visible clarity about the 4k that with other screens you can not have. Basically the same clarity as the 4k is visible on sdr screens

Comment

Originally posted by peejay1977 View Post
      Hi all,

Thanks
      Sorry about it, the issue will be fixed soon, please kindly wait for update, thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X