Feature Request - VideoCruise and DVDFab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab v12.0.5.6 (Win) Feature Request - VideoCruise and DVDFab

I've recently been ripping a few VHS movies that I can't find on disk or digital. The RCA to HDMI adapter I use upscales the signal to 720P and stretches the frame out to 16:9. It would be great if you could add a frame transformation or aspect ratio correction tool to VideoCruise. Also why is the VideoCruise license 1 time install only? Please change the licensing to work like all the other DVDFab tools.

It would also be awesome if DVDFab could possibly come out with a recording tool that works directly with Elgato capture cards. The "4K Capture Utility" that Elgato provides is very gaming/streaming focused and doesn't offer a lot of control of recording settings. I have a HDMI splitter that bypasses HDCP and it would be awesome if I could DVR my my ShieldTV and record VHS tapes directly in DVDFab with options for MKV as an output.
    Last edited by wemickna; 12-23-2021, 03:26 PM.

Perhaps for Elgato cards DVFab could come out with a tool similar "Open PassDCP". I haven't tried it personally but supposedly it strips HDCP from the card and eliminates the need for a splitter. Something like that would bundle nicely with UHD Drive Tool.

Comment

Working...
    X