DVDFab 12.1.05 - Custom Bitrate Changing when loaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 12.1.05 - Custom Bitrate Changing when loaded

I have a custom profile I use when coverting TV shows for smaller file sizes.

I use MKV, with a custom bitrate of 1394 kbps.

Sometimes when I select this custom profile it sets the bitrate exactly what it's supposed to.

Most times it does not, sometimes setting it to something like 9000+

Shouldn't it be using what I saved as the profile? That was the entire reason I created the profile, so I didn;t have to go episode-by-episode and setting it to what I want for each one.

It doesn't support keeping bitrate in this case. I will pass your post to the product designer.

Comment

Is there any update on this, because it's honestly seriously mddening to have created a custom profile with a set bitrate when the system is just going to ignore it.

What then is the entire purpose of a custom profile?

I mean, I created this one with a 1394 bitrate as the only "custom" part of the profile, and it constantly sets bitrate to whatever it wants, like this example. 6520 bitrate? What the hell??

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	79
Size:	209.8 KB
ID:	426522

Comment

Can we PLEASE get some action on this?

This is honestly starting to seriously piss me off.

Can you guys please explain what the purpose of a Custom Profile is if it doesn't adhere to the settings you put in it? What exactly makes it custom then? Why am I saving this and creating the profile if it doesn't use what I saved?

Why does this even exist if it doesn't do what I created it for???

Comment

Working...
        X