No Detail in file after conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Detail in file after conversion

Hi there i converted several movies to different formats but for some reasonwhen i look in the properties and details there are no tech detail e.g about frame rate audio or hieght and width any ideas as the files wont play in other players. Can you help me please.

I ran mediainfo it said the codecs were installed.

cheers

Hi Darren3210,

You need exactly describe your problem in detail. The more information you offer, the more effective assistance we provide. Without source file format, conversion settings and profile used, we can't help you with your problem. Or you can just post internal and process log, please open Common Settings/Diagnosis to find the directory for saving log files.
    ________
    Genetically modified food
    Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Sunny the Details Darren3210 talk about is what shown in the attachment I posted
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi AGJ, I find the details from My Computer-properties-details on my Windows7, but can not find the details for the same video file on XP computer.
        ________
        ASS TO MOUTH
        Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Hi sunny how I usually view the details is I right click the actual movie file and select Properties. Then in the Properties pop up I select summary for XP or Details for Windows7/Vista. Also for XP the Properties pop up you can as well select the Mediainfo instead of summary as you get more details using that but not sure if you need to have mediainfo installed for that option

Comment

dvdfab no details

Hi sunny the exact info i'm refering tois when you right click on the video file select properties then goto details there are no details in there as i remember i sent you a screen shot by email as you requested. This happens on any of the profiles when i try to convert a video file i recently emailed you.

Any help would be good.

i also installed the latest version as requested.

Comment

Hi Darren3210,

Please install MediaInfo at http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net/en, with which you can get more details for output files like Video, Audio, subtitle, chapters, etc.
              ________
              Vermont Medical Marijuana
              Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

re: no details

Hi sunny i have installed the program and checked the details it says the codecs are installed but i still get the same issue. i will email you some screenshots from mediaface. from 1 of the file that doesnt play right.

Comment

Working...
                X