Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Converting muxed BluRay MKV to MKV

Hi there,

so I have a (big) problem with using DVDFAB, even the versions before.
    So here is what I do:

I don't like convert a BluRay direct to MKV, so I copy all the BluRay to HDD.
    Cause I want to watch the movies on my MediaPlayer, I extract the movie and sound file and muxe them to mkv. This works great but as you know, the file size is huge.

Now I bought a ATI 6870 and read that DVDFAB supports DXVB or something that kind. So converting with ATI will be faster.

But, here is that problem, that I just can't convert a MKV with H.264 codec in it. When I load the file, DVDFAB shows me name, language, subtitles etc. But when I wan't to change the resolution or crop the movie, I don't see the movie in the preview, just a black screen.

MKV with VC-1 codecs works perfect.

Hi Lord-D,

Please open Common settings-preview, set "Decoder" as "DirectShow", cancel the option "Enable DXVA Acceleration". Then preview original movies from the preview window to see the result.
    ________
    Anal Cams
    Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Doesn't work either. Change only to "DirectShow" and even to "Internal Codec", does not work.
      Problem too is when try to go to "Settings-Preview" DVDFAB crashes for 95%. Only when I go to other setting 6-7 times than "Settings-Preview" sometimes works.

Comment

Please try to install DVDFab 8.0.4.7 Beta at

to see if the "Settings-Preview" works or not.
        ________
        EXTREME Q VAPORIZER
        Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

So, new informations. Tried new with DVDFab 8.0.5.0.
          It it still difficult to "Settings-Preview", cause DVDFab crashes 95% I try it.
          When I succesfully get to this option and change it, no difference.
          I think the coders must work on this.

Comment

Why is this problem still not fixed with H.264 codec?
            I just like to croop the movies, but get no preview.

Comment

Working...
            X