Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray to MKV Problem

Hi guys.
    First off I love DVDFab. Awesome program.

I was trying out the Blu-ray to MKV option tonight on They Hangover, but when
    I select the Source the drop down menu is blank. I click the folder icon and
    manually select the Blu-ray disc and it DVDFab scans the m2ts files for a minute
    but then nothing happens. The movie never pops up, the "Open video file source:" window just closed by it self and the movie never loads.

Any ideas?

My specs are Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, AMD Anthlon II 2.90 GHz,
    8 GB RAM, 2 1TB drives.

Please try another Blu-ray.

Also try to install 8.0.4.6 Beta.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

After installing the Beta version my system is completely crashing. I tried to send the crash report through DVDFab but I don't know if it uploaded or not.
      I will attach it to this thread for review. I also included the message Windows
      gave me about the crash and information about the DVDFab crash. It wont let me attach my logs due to the file size so I hope they were uploaded.

I will uninstall the Beta version and re-install the latest stable version for testing.
      Last edited by Jsin; 11-16-2010, 01:38 AM. Reason: Cant attach logs.

Comment

Just another quick update. I installed the latest stable version and it seems
        to work fine. The issue seems to be with the Beta version only. I can email my
        logs to someone if they need them in case DVDFab did not upload them correctly.

Comment

The latest Beta has been reported by many members already and crash logs sent in. The Developers know about this crash issue and are working on it. I installed the beta but have not tried it yet but will try soon to see if it crashes on my computer

Comment

Originally posted by Jsin View Post
            Just another quick update. I installed the latest stable version and it seems
            to work fine. The issue seems to be with the Beta version only. I can email my
            logs to someone if they need them in case DVDFab did not upload them correctly.
            Hi Jsin,

Please try to install the latest beta version 8.0.4.7 at http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA to see the result.

Best regards,
            Anny
            DVDFab Support Team

Comment

Hi. I am downloading the new Beta now and I will try it's Blu-Ray to MKV
              conversion and let you know if I have any other problems.

Comment

Working...
              X