Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conversion from 3gp to DVD

Hello...

I have 3gp files that were created via my windows phone, and I am trying to convert it so I can burn to DVD.

Right now, I am converting it from 3gp, to Zune WMV, then importing it into Windows Movie Maker, then Burning it to DVD from there.

The problem I am having is the decrease in quality. After converting to WMV, the picture becomes very dark compared to the original. I cannot convert the file to anything other than Zune WMV because that's the only type that Windows Movie Maker can read (I have tried the rest of them).

Is there another procedure that you can recommend to convert 3gp to DVD? Also, is there a way to fix the conversion problem that makes it very dark? I tried converting it to AVI, XBOX, and other types and they all seem to make the video darker.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Do you have GPU acceleration on?
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Where is GPU located?

Comment

Settings -> A/V codecs
        人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
        Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Is there another procedure that you can recommend to convert 3gp to DVD?
          Hi, undacova,

DVDFab does not support to burn other files to standard DVD disc, except ISO image and standard DVD Folder which have already been saved on your HDD.

A standard DVD Folder should contain: AUDIO_TS Folder and VIDEO_TS Folder, and there are VOB Files, IFO Files and BUP Files in the VIDEO_TS Folder.

Also, is there a way to fix the conversion problem that makes it very dark?
          Please open Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, set video decoder and encoder as software, then convert again to see the result.

Sincerely Yours
          Malcolm Wang
          Last edited by malcolm; 11-18-2010, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X