virtual drive unmounts an image after a dvd copy runs on the mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

virtual drive unmounts an image after a dvd copy runs on the mount

using dvdfab build 8068 on winodws 7 with virtual drive build 1119.

mounted a .iso file that was created with dvdfab of full disc to the f: drive. ran dvdfab copy to pull main move from image on mounted drive and then it suddenly wasnt mounted anymore. copy of main movie was successful.

I was launching dvdfab for the copy with the following switches using batch script:

/mode mainmovie /src "f:\" /dest "%dest%%show%.%season%E%ep01%.iso" /Title "%tt01%" /removemenu yes /removepgc yes /outdisc dvd9 /Close

I've always suspected that it's the eject drive option that unmounts the image.

Comment

Technically it sents eject command to virtual drive, no unmount command. Virtual Drive just has to ignore eject command or implement load command to get it back.
      人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
      Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Originally posted by Blazkowicz View Post
        Technically it sents eject command to virtual drive, no unmount command. Virtual Drive just has to ignore eject command or implement load command to get it back.
        I might be wrong, long time since it occurred for me, but I also think the ISO file is locked and not released even after the eject command so it's impossible to delete/move it.

Comment

Normal it is locked as it is still mounted.

Comment

But it's not accessible as mounted after the eject disc thing from DVDFab.

Comment

Yes as the virtual tray is out. Virtual Drive needs a command to eject/load virtual tray.
              Or of course just ignore eject commands.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                Yes as the virtual tray is out. Virtual Drive needs a command to eject/load virtual tray.
                Or of course just ignore eject commands.
                I agree.

Comment

Working...
                X