How to move virtual drive location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to move virtual drive location

I tried to find this or a simial question as I thought I saw this topic before but now couldn't find it ... so here goes..
    My virtual drive is currently installed in my FabDVD\ISO sub-directory. How can I move it to another location like My Video folder?

Thanks

Don't quite understand the problem. Could you elaborate in more detail please.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

When I installed the Virtual Drive I used the default location on my C: Drive to store the ISO files. I want to have all my music and video files kept on an external drive for portability and security. So I want the movie.ISO files to be stored on my external drive.
      I hope this helps explain this a little better or maybe I'm not using the best technical terms. Please ask for more details if necessary.
      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sagebrush View Post
        I tried to find this or a simial question as I thought I saw this topic before but now couldn't find it ... so here goes..
        My virtual drive is currently installed in my FabDVD\ISO sub-directory. How can I move it to another location like My Video folder?

Thanks
        Re-install it and select the folder where you would like it installed.

Comment

The virtual drive does not make or store iso files so have no idea what you are asking

Comment

If you're referring to the directory where your .iso files are stored, then all that you need to do is cut and paste them where you prefer. You could also have DVDFab put the files in a different location to begin with by changing the directory settings in DVFab.
            <Green Check> -- <General> -- and look for Output Directory
            Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Working...
            X