MINISO does not work over network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MINISO does not work over network

I have created a Bluray folder for the movie TAKEN including the miniso file. I have copied the contents to a netowrk location. I can mount the miniso file, however TMT5 reports that it cannot play the disc.

I can sucessfully play the Bluray folder by opening it through TMT5.

Here is some more information.

I have E: as my DVDFab VirtualDrive mount point. M:\Bluray is the location on the network where the bluray images/folders are stored.

I can open and play a M2TS file in VLC Player from M:\Bluray\TAKEN\BDMV\STREAM. When I try to open E:\BDMV\STREAM\00074.M2TS in VLC Player, it attempts to load the file then abandons the process.

So i am not sure what is going on. I opened up some CLPI and the index.bdmv files in notepad and there were contents, so i am not sure.

I have not tried using the MINISO locally as I intend to store all my Bluray images on the network.

M.
    Last edited by mchristsen; 05-19-2011, 02:09 AM. Reason: Additional Information

@mchristsen
    Whether can open the the disc in Windows explorer after mount the miniso file?

And how about mount the miniso file in local disk? has the same issue?

Thanks for your feedback, i will check this issue asap.
    resigned

Comment

Please see my notes in my original post. I was adding them when you posted. Thanks for the response.

Comment

So I copied the bluray folder back to the local drive (C:\DVDFab\Main Movie\TAKEN), mounted the miniso (K and was able to play back the movie.

So there is definately something up with reading from the network, or reading from a location that is different that the location where the miniso was created.

M

Comment

@mchristsen
          I can reproduce this bug, be fixing it...
          resigned

Comment

Hi mchristsen,

Please try DVDFab Virtual Drive 1.3.0.0 to see the result:

Thanks.

Best Regards,
            Fengtao
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I have installed 1.3.0.0 and MINISO now works over the network.
              Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
              X