Copy issues with TruGrit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy issues with TruGrit

I cannot copy either of these movies to my HDD (Tru_Grit or BattleLosAngeles). The copy to HDD process starts and stops in seconds to minutes after being started. I think that it is a copy protection problem. I had just finished backing up Inside Job and Gullivers Travels with no problems prior to trying these movies. I tried using DVDFab ver. 8.0.8.5 with same results. I also reboot the PC after each back up session, and I make no changes to the system or DVDFab program settings after each run. Can anyone help me out here? DVD Fab Virtual Drive wont mount them either.

Many Thanks

Hi buttercup
    I am a little confused by your post, could you please explaine what mode you are using!!!! DVD Copy, Blu-Ray Copy

Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Firstly, update to the latest version. These disks may contain new copy protection. Always do this first before posting here as you are wasting your own time posting and members time answering..

Secondly, if you are using the FREE versions, you may have to wait for up to 120 days before new protections are defeated by the FREE version.

Originally posted by buttercup View Post
      I cannot copy either of these movies to my HDD (Tru_Grit or BattleLosAngeles). The copy to HDD process starts and stops in seconds to minutes after being started. I think that it is a copy protection problem. I had just finished backing up Inside Job and Gullivers Travels with no problems prior to trying these movies. I tried using DVDFab ver. 8.0.8.5 with same results. I also reboot the PC after each back up session, and I make no changes to the system or DVDFab program settings after each run. Can anyone help me out here? DVD Fab Virtual Drive wont mount them either.

Many Thanks
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
      X