PowerDVD 10 Has 2 different modes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PowerDVD 10 Has 2 different modes

From what I can tell power dvd 10 has two display modes. Standard playback mode and a powercinema mode which makes use of a remote control. Powercinema mode can be accessed via the main application and comes already in use via windows media center. My concern is that I can backup bluray discs and played them using the standard interface for powerdvd 10 just fine. And just a side not powerdvd 9 worked fine too even after updating to the latest from cyberlinks website. Now here is the problem and it only occurs if you update to the latest build of power dvd 10. If you use the base load it does not occur. The software in powercinema mode detects iso playback and shuts down saying incompatible format. This issue only occurs when you switch the main app to power cinema mode or you run windows media center. I do run windows media center and use the integrated mount iso feature to mount all my isos and play them back. Is there a way to fix the latest version of virtual drive 1.3.2.0 to work around this detection?

@joeg01

Thanks for your feedback.

Tested on:
    Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
    DVDFab Virtual Drive 1.3.2.0
    PowerDVD 10.0.2325.51

In cinema mode, play <Final Fantast VII: Advent Children> miniso ok.
    resigned

Comment

Working...
    X