ISO Mounting in Media Browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO Mounting in Media Browser

I keep my movies is ISO format and would love to be able to play them directly from Media Browser. The Mount Image script written by Mikinho is intended to perform this function, but I sure can't get it to work.

This has been discussed previously in this thread:

Under the advanced settings in Media Browser I have the "Path to ISO Mounter" set as:

c:\programfiles\DVDFab VirtualDrive\vdrive.exe

using Win 7 64. I also have the movie library properly linked as my movies all appear very nicely within the Media Browser menu.

When I hit "play" in Media Browser Power DVD 10 will initiate with the message "no disc in drive x"

Anything obvious I'm doing wrong here?
    Last edited by joeclarke; 11-29-2011, 07:15 PM.

Does't the PDVD 10 can play the movie in virtual driver directly? Whether it also blame "no disc in drive x".
    resigned

Comment

Originally posted by xubin View Post
      Does't the PDVD 10 can play the movie in virtual driver directly? Whether it also blame "no disc in drive x".
      PDVD will play the movie if it's mounted in the virtual drive, no problem with that.

The Mikinho mount-image program is intended to automate the manual process of mounting the ISO image in the virtual drive from within Media Browser.

Comment

I am using PowerDVD 10 Version 10.0.2325.51, test one DVD/Blu-ray iso movies, all play successfully.
        resigned

Comment

Originally posted by joeclarke View Post
          I keep my movies is ISO format and would love to be able to play them directly from Media Browser. The Mount Image script written by Mikinho is intended to perform this function, but I sure can't get it to work.

This has been discussed previously in this thread:

Under the advanced settings in Media Browser I have the "Path to ISO Mounter" set as:

c:\programfiles\DVDFab VirtualDrive\vdrive.exe

using Win 7 64. I also have the movie library properly linked as my movies all appear very nicely within the Media Browser menu.

When I hit "play" in Media Browser Power DVD 10 will initiate with the message "no disc in drive x"

Anything obvious I'm doing wrong here?
          I believe that mikinho's program is for Windows Media Center, not PDVD. I have it set up and it works great.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne69 View Post
            I believe that mikinho's program is for Windows Media Center, not PDVD. I have it set up and it works great.
            Yes, you're right - I was trying to use it in Media Browser. It works in Media Center.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X