bd-9,bd-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bd-9,bd-5

i have noticed that powerdvd does not recognise the mini iso on these formats, when i mount it it tries to read it then says drive is empty. is this a known problem. it happens on versions 9,10,and 11.

Whether VLC could play the .m2ts files in Virtual Drive?
    resigned

Comment

Originally posted by xubin View Post
      Whether VLC could play the .m2ts files in Virtual Drive?
      I am asking about Power DVD. VLC will play the bd-5 but it will not play the bd-9 or anything bigger without freezing or pixelizing or the picture will hang up and the audio will keep going. I have an Nvidia GeForce 210 1024MB DDR3 video card so that is not the problem. I started using Power DVD because it works much better. the mini iso on the bd-9 & 5 will try to read but then it says the drive is empty . there are some of my movies that i want to compress to conserve room. This is consistent on all the versions that i mentioned.

Comment

BD-5 and BD-9 are actually AVCHD format. In DVDFab, there is an option to choose if creating hardware compatible or software compatible AVCHD format. I think your AVCHD format is hardware compatbile so PowerDVD cannot see it. You can check if there is CERTIFICATE root folder on disc, if there isn't, it's hardware compatible AVCHD and can only be played on standalone Blu-ray player.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
          BD-5 and BD-9 are actually AVCHD format. In DVDFab, there is an option to choose if creating hardware compatible or software compatible AVCHD format. I think your AVCHD format is hardware compatbile so PowerDVD cannot see it. You can check if there is CERTIFICATE root folder on disc, if there isn't, it's hardware compatible AVCHD and can only be played on standalone Blu-ray player.
          Thank you .

Comment

You are welcome
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
            X