Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Developer DVDFab Virtual Drive 1.3.8.0 is out

Download at: http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=VIRTUALDRIVE

DVDFab Virtual Drive 1.3.8.0 (May 9, 2012)
    * Fix: mount blu-ray 3D failed in some cases.

For translators
    * None.

How to create native Blu-ray 3D .miniso from harddisk.
    1). Click "Create miniso File"

2). Select the Blu-ray 3D folder

3). Mount the dvdfab.miniso file that created
    Attached Files
    Last edited by xubin; 05-09-2012, 09:18 AM.
    resigned

Virtual Drive v1.3.4.0 to v1.3.6.0 run on windows 7 64bit.
    mount .nrg but can't access after mount. any suggestion.?

Comment

1380? The installer says it's 1370 and after installing under about it says it's 1370. You guys are really getting sloppy lately and you don't even post new threads but just edit old ones and they don't show up as new post. what up with that?
      Last edited by CBR929; 05-09-2012, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
        1380? The installer says it's 1370 and after installing under about it says it's 1370. You guys are really getting sloppy lately and you don't even post new threads but just edit old ones and they don't show up as new post. what up with that?
        Hi are you doing my friend
        I just installed it and everything is fine, showing correct version also.
        Don't be a stranger
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
          Hi are you doing my friend
          I just installed it and everything is fine, showing correct version also.
          Don't be a stranger
          CBR929
          Yessir, I re-d/led about an hour or two after posting and it's been corrected. Still not sure why new posts don't show up unless you're logged in now. Members new threads show up same as always just not product updates. Glad to see I still have a pal in any case see you guys later.

Comment

First, thanks for the great work. This is a great solution!

I just wanted to let you know that the 3D BluRay version of "Beauty and the Beast" hangs when trying to playback from a mounted miniso.

Also, is there a way to create the miniso file from the command line?

Comment

@SyphonFi

Thanks for your feedback, we will check that disc.

Current, there are no option to create the miniso file from command line, will add it in the next version.
              resigned

Comment

Originally posted by xubin View Post
                @SyphonFi

Thanks for your feedback, we will check that disc.

Current, there are no option to create the miniso file from command line, will add it in the next version.
                Hi xubin,

The command line miniso creation would be a great feature. But until then I would like to mount the .miniso files from command line.

Running it like:
                "C:\Program Files\DVDFab Virtual Drive\vdrive.exe" /M:0 foo.miniso

The mounting seems to be ok, BUT I cannot playback the movie in PowerDVD12.
                If I mount the same foo.miniso from the GUI, then it works without problems.
                Is there any special command line option to mount it the same way as with GUI?

thanks
                Last edited by csonger; 06-13-2012, 07:09 PM.

Comment

@csonger

>> "C:\Program Files\DVDFab Virtual Drive\vdrive.exe" /M:0 foo.miniso
                  It may works if pass full path, for example:
                  "C:\Program Files\DVDFab Virtual Drive\vdrive.exe" /M:0 c:\foo.miniso

A bit busy these days for new project, may delay to fix the issues. When fix this issue, will PM u.

Thanks for your feedback.
                  resigned

Comment

Originally posted by xubin View Post
                    @csonger

>> "C:\Program Files\DVDFab Virtual Drive\vdrive.exe" /M:0 foo.miniso
                    It may works if pass full path, for example:
                    "C:\Program Files\DVDFab Virtual Drive\vdrive.exe" /M:0 c:\foo.miniso

A bit busy these days for new project, may delay to fix the issues. When fix this issue, will PM u.

Thanks for your feedback.
                    I used it with full path of course. Same result.
                    Waiting for the fix.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X