After installed BOX CLOUD, Crashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After installed BOX CLOUD, Crashed

Interesting crash. After installed the cloud service programe - box sync for window (from www. box.com) , Virtual drive integration will crashed. Can you fix it?

so depressed. since Box is important programe.

Had install box sync for window, try mount some iso, no crash. Could you tell us the step to reproduce the crash?
    Last edited by xubin; 11-10-2012, 03:14 AM.
    resigned

Comment

Tks for yr reply. Win7 64bit installed on my new Asus P8Z77-i. After I detected this problem, I re-installed my win7 and found same problem for 4 times. Programe of Virtual drive will not crash until you click into "integration" inside SETTING. However, "Hot keys", "General" and "Update" inside SETTING still work fine. That's is interesting. Can you reproduce it?

Comment

If you did not need to change the setting of "integration", programe can still work, but if you click into "integration" for modification, Programe will totally crash at that moment.

Comment

Hi, please try 1410: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=19537, it should fix the issue.
          resigned

Comment

Thanks for your new version but in my side, problem is still there, Still crashed. Case 1, Updated 1.40 to 1.41, after that, installed Box. No crash at that moment. However, reboot PC, when click integration, programe crash. Case 2, Later I uninstalled 1.41, and reinstall 1.41, clicking integration, programe crash even PC didn't reboot. Can you find that in your side?

Comment

Hi, please redownload 1410, try and tell us the result, thank u.
              resigned

Comment

Good job. Problem fixed.

Comment

Working...
                X