Movie transfer from Computer to external hard drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie transfer from Computer to external hard drive

I have put this up before, but I think the translation got muddled somewhere
    I originally copied movies from a DVD,onto my computer to be copied to a DVD. I now want to copy them to an external hard drive, when I do I get 5 maybe more folders instead of just one movie....
    I have copied and pasted one over, I have moved one over , I have even used DVD Fab to move it over... it does not change the fact I get 5 or more folders each time

Do I need to change anything in DVD Fab to fix this ... that's all I need to now....

thank you ........

Hi Scraggs:

I have 3 attachments.

The first shows the output going to my hard drive in the documents folder where I have a folder labeled "123". DVDFab will place the movie's contents in that folder.

The second attachment shows what I see when I click on the folder icon to the right of "Save To".

In my third attachment, I am showing my external hard drive which is labeled "Top Drive" and it has the letter G. I have created a folder on the drive labeled "456" and that is where the movie will be directed.

All I am doing is redirecting DVDFab's destination.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X