Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem mounting ISO images

Hi everyone!

I wonder if anyone could help me on the following problems I am experiencing in my home computer:

1. I'm having problems mounting ISO images (CD or DVD or Bluray images)

2. My Bluray drive also has problems whenever I insert a CD / DVD / Bluray media on it.

I do not know if the two problems are related, but apparently yes!

Below is a description of the problems:

One of these days, I started having problems when mounted an image of CD or DVD or Bluray (ISO).
    After mounting the ISO on a virtual drive, whenever I tried to access it I received the message:

Windows can not read from this disk. The disk might be corrupted, or it Could be using a format that is not compatible with windows.

I Uninstalled the CD / DVD / Bluray emulation software and reinstalled but the problem was not resolved. I uninstalled and tried other softwares, but it was all in vain.

I have a Bluray burner on my computer. I put a simple CD in the drive and now I’m getting the messages:

1. You need to format the disk in drive before you can use it.
    Do you want to format it?

2. This volume does not contain a Recognized file system. Please make sure que all required file system drivers are loaded and que the volume is not corrupted.

By disk management, I noticed that the Bluray drive contents (real drive, not virtual) appears as RAW.

Is some information from the Windows registry corrupted?

How do I fix this?

When I access the CD from another operating system, the drive works properly and I see all CD content normally.

Thanks for your attention.

Two things you can try.
    First delete Fab virtual drive from computer using control panel remove a program.Also delete any other virtual drive program that may cause conflicts with the Fab virtual drive when on the same drive together.

Download cc cleaner it's a free program that will scan your files for junk files and get them off your machine then do a registry scan this will get corrupted files off the machine.Now download a fresh copy of Fab virtual drive and run it see if this helps.

Second solution go back in time with windows system restore.You look for a restore point where everything was working correct and restore your computer to that restore point.

Any programs you added after the restore point must be reinstalled and your security program must get updated to current date.This can be used if you know everything worked fine a few days ago or say a week or 2 ago.

This is reversible and different restore points can be tried till you find a restore point when everything did work fine.Just be sure any files,work or added programs get reinstalled and updated to date.

Comment

Working...
    X