This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Zune

I rip a DVD to Zune file with DVD to Mobile option. When the process ends then open File Mover but I cant move the file to zune (I cant move the file from left panel to right panel) because the program does not work...

By the way, how can I start File Mover (without finish DVD to Mobile)?.

Regards, Alkermes.

Ok, I need Zune software If I want use File Mover... but, why?

I bought the File Mover software because I dont want to use Zune software...

If I have to use Zune Software, why would I want File Mover?.

Regards, Alkermes.

Comment

Helloooooooooooooooooooo?.

Alkermes.

Comment

File mover needs Zune software to move to Zune. I do not know why but it same reason as to why you need itunes to transfer to your ipod

Comment

I agree, but then I dont need to buy "File Mover"... wasted money.

Alkermes.

Comment

Zune

I do the exact same thing. I use the dvd-to-mobile option. Its my understanding that you will need the Zune software regardless. I set the dvdfab output folder to a folder where all my Zune movies are at. As soon as I sync it up they automatically transfer.
            Last edited by js0811; 05-01-2010, 04:38 PM.

Comment

But really I need to pay a software that only moves the movies to Zune software folder?... I can copy/paste.

FileMover not move the movies to Zune... only move the movies to a folder in your PC.

Regards.

Comment

Having a Zune since the day it came out, I can tell you that unless you have an old one, with old firmware that was able to be recognized by your pc as a removable drive, the Zune software is the only way.

Comment

Working...
                X