new dvdfab explorer virtual drive has problems with my pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new dvdfab explorer virtual drive has problems with my pc

Hi everyone. I don't know why but I have always had problems with the virtual drive already with windows 10. now the same thing with windows 11, in a nutshell the first time I install it everything is fine and the virtual drives work fine and are visible in the explorer and also in the context menu of the right mouse button. however, after restarting the pc they are no longer visible and I can no longer mount my iso files. always comes out this driver error in device manager! yet I always run the program as administrator, so I don't think it's a privilege problem .... the only way to make it work again is to disable and immediately re-enable the virtual device in resource manager, or completely uninstall everything, restart the pc and reinstall. what can it be ? Can anyone help me?Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine 2022-02-11 022523.png
Views:	609
Size:	201.3 KB
ID:	406221

We do not offer tech support to Virtual Drive anymore, which has been updated and been renamed to ExplorerFab, please download it from https://www.dvdfab.cn/explorerfab.htm?trackid=headmenu2 to have a try.

Comment

Working...
    X