Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curiosity Stream downloads 2 minutes only

Good day all,

First and foremost, thank you for making Explorer Fab, and for making this at no charge! I had been keeping my eye out for an addition to StreamFab to capture Curiosity Stream shows, and the solution was here all along

I have downloaded Explorer Fab tonight, and tested a download from Curiosity Stream. The show I selected was 44m long, but Explorer Fab only recorded 2 minutes of this show. It was exactly 2 minutes, so perhaps I missed something in the setup/options? I looked but could not find anything.

In case I have made a mistake - I went to Curiosity Stream website, selected the show and opened it ready to play. From there I copied the URL in the browser window, and pasted this in the record area of Explorer Fab, and clicked the download icon to the right.

Perhaps a fee is required to be able to download full programs? I am happy to buy the software if so - but from the website that does not seem to be the case.

Could I please trouble someone for guidance on where I may have gone wrong please? Thank you in advance for any assistance!

are you signed into the Curiosity Stream website ??
    try using the streamfab / youtube downloader and see if it'll download the episode.
    what you are downloading is probably the trailer or a preview of the show.

Comment

Yes, I am signed in (without it, I don't believe anything can be watched).

I've selected an item in my watch list, and it plays perfectly in the browser, but won't download more than 2 minutes of the content. And no, it's not a trailer.

Trying this operation in StreamFab (I could paste the URL in the search area) led to an error saying the video is in Dash MPD format which isn't supported. I tried to download in any case, but there was no output produced.

Comment

Working...
      X