This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iso files wont play on media mate

I am using fab virtual drive to play my iso movie files.All was great till now.I bought a 1.5 tarabite mediamate player because I filled my harddrive on my computer.The plan was to put these iso files on the mate to free up my cp and be able to view them elseware with my new toy.When I try to play the bluray to iso files I get a INVALID FILE window.What I dont understand is the player will play my dvd to iso files with no problems.The player does support iso and has hd output or at least it says this on the box.I hope there is a solution.

I have no MediaMate Player so far, but from its introduce:
    Supported Formats
    HD file format (tp, ts), Windows Media 9, Windows Media 9 HD
    Video DivX3.11, DivX4, DivX5, DivX HD, Xvid, MPEG1, MPEG2(IFO, VOB, ISO)
    I think the problem is: MediaMate Player cannot handle blu-ray iso(which is UDF 2.5, different from DVD's ISO - UDF 1.02).

Solution 1: Extract the main movie .m2ts, and try play it in MediaMate.
    Solution 2: Whether MeidaMate can be used as USB disc of your computer, if does, you can try mount the blu-ray iso, and play it in computer.
    Solution 3: Contact with the MediaMate Manufacturers, maybe they has a better method, or will add blu-ray iso support.

Thanks for your feedback.
    resigned

Comment

What will be the benefits of this migration as fab virtual drive is more useful than the other one you mentioned
      and exam guide and more about

Comment

Working...
      X