This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Virtual Drive 1.1.0.9 is out

DVDFab Virtual Drive is a virtual DVD/Blu-ray emulator. It emulates maximum 18 drives and works with DVD/Blu-ray images created by DVDFab and other programs.

For example, to play a Blu-ray backup on PC with PowerDVD 8 and above, you need use DVDFab to backup the Blu-ray to an ISO image file, and use DVDFab Virtual Drive to mount it, then PowerDVD will play it.

DVDFab Virtual Drive is freeware, no cost at all.

System Requirements
    * Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit/64-bit) X86/X64/IA64
    * Pentium II 500 MHz, 256 MB of RAM

Download Link

What's New
    * New: Add VDRIVE_POL.lng(Polish)
    * New: Add VDRIVE_RUS.lng(Russian)
    * New: Add VDRIVE_ESP.lng(Spanish)
    * Some minor changes and improvements.

For translators
    * No changes.
    resigned

hi, lovin the program thing its a really good alternative to 'DAEMON TOOLS'

can u get the driver 'digitally sign' by mircosoft so its easyer 2 silent install.
    thats goes 2 all DVDFAB's products?

think it would b nice 2 make the notification area pop menu look abit nicer maybe add icons?

cheers james

Comment

@jamesbebby
      Thanks for choosing DVDFab Virtual Drive

When DVDFab Virtual Drive becomes more and more popular, we maybe make it easy to setup(which should pass WHQL, and bucks...).

Yes, it will be nicer. If somebody can make a group of icons, i am very appreciated.

Thanks for you feedback
      resigned

Comment

Thanks for this program.

Regards O.G.

Comment

tried to install version 1.6 of mount image on vista x64 still doesnt recognise that media center is on pc and therefore fails to install....

Comment

Originally posted by audiophile View Post
            tried to install version 1.6 of mount image on vista x64 still doesnt recognise that media center is on pc and therefore fails to install....
            Yes, and mikinho is fixing the problem, please wait for new update.
            resigned

Comment

cool... was just highlighting his x64 vista version did not work

Comment

turkish language file attached
                Attached Files

Comment

cool... was just highlighting his x64 vista version did not work
                  I should have a fix in place later today, v1.7 will be released. Just had to install a Vista VM to test with.

Comment

Originally posted by mikinho View Post
                    I should have a fix in place later today, v1.7 will be released. Just had to install a Vista VM to test with.
                    1.7 fails with the same message again .

Comment

1.7 fails with the same message again .
                      Sorry, deployed wrong version. Please redownload. You'll also need to have .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 installed, I'll add a NETFRAMEWORK35 condition check to the WiX installer later.

Comment

cool. i will re-download tonight and let you know how it goes.

Comment

ok i installed the application successfully without error message coming up this time.

However i have followed instructions both on this website about the MC integration and also mikinho's website.

i have looked everywhere. in the MC library i can see mount image is installed, i have the ISO directory also being watched.

I cannot see any option in regards to mounting the dvdfab drive nor or place that i can browse the ISO images to mount them so they can be played.

Not sure is this part was overlooked.... so slowly we are getting there

Comment

@audiophile-

The directions were written for W7, I only built the Vista version for you so I haven't updated the website =)

Vista's DVD Library will not show the ISOs like W7 Movie Library will. If you setup the Video Library you should see the ISOs though and be able to play them.

Can you try that out and let me know?

Comment

Yeah I can't see them. i looked in every part of the Media center options just incase i missed something

appreciate the help so far though

Comment

Working...
                              X