This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't right click to mount

Windows 7 x64 (vista 32 by clean install vista ultimate 64 upgraded to w7 x64)
    3gb ram
    Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5550 @ 1.83GHz 1.83GHz

so i previously had widows vista ultimate x64 and i had McAfee 8.7 that DeVry offers for free with a 2 year licence, i was using the firewall from them as well feeling that windows firewall was not enough, one day i turned it on after class and i found that all my processes except for the major ones have been disabled and seemed like it was uninstalled so i clean installed windows vista, upgraded to windows 7 and i ran windows update everything worked perfectly. My friend told me that Deamon Tool/DT Lite does not work with windows 7 and said that this works great and has no problems so i took a crack at it

at first install everything seemed great but i had one problem and feature that i wish to have, the right click the .iso or what ever file to mount instead of browsing for it through the task bar but every time i do that it hits me with the it has stopped working then the deadly blue screen and the error message that it gave me my friend looked it up and it says that it was a improperly installed drive.

is their a way to fix both?

i'd like to add that if their is any way to uninstall this since everytime i try it goes to blue screen. it would be appreciated

Comment

Make sure that you are logged on as Administrator when installing & uninstalling.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

it's a personal laptop, i'm the only user and i don't think their is an admin like when i had xp or do you mean something else?

Comment

RedVenom
          When installing especially Windows 7 Instead of clicking run click save then open the folder and right click and install the program as administrator.
          Post back.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by RedVenom View Post
            i'd like to add that if their is any way to uninstall this since everytime i try it goes to blue screen. it would be appreciated
            Sorry for the blue screen, you can delete x:\windows\system32\drivers\vdrive.sys, reboot, and then uninstall DVDFab Virtual Drive.

It would be very appricated if you could attach the minidump file in: x:\windows\Minidump\ directory.

Thank you for your feedback, we will fix the bug ASAP.
            resigned

Comment

Working...
            X