This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never activates

I have the paid version of FM and the lastest iTunes but file mover never activates when trying to transfer to the ipad. Any suggestions here?

thanks,

Jack

Post to old thread moved to its own thread.

Comment

In DVDFab common settings file mover do you have a check mark next to it so it will be used? Also click the Blue dot with the ? in it and select About to see if File Mover is activated as well

Comment

I have done all that I can think of or find, just will not come up after mI use DVD to mobile. It is the purchased version.

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by blackjackdelta View Post
          I have the paid version of FM and the lastest iTunes but file mover never activates when trying to transfer to the ipad. Any suggestions here?

thanks,

Jack
          I am not sure but I think the file transfer will work with itunes disabled and or not on your pc.

Comment

Originally posted by XX14 View Post
            I am not sure but I think the file transfer will work with itunes disabled and or not on your pc.
            Unfortunately it still does not work. I have to move the files manually to the library and sync. Thought this program would help, so far no.

Jack

Comment

Hi blackjackdelta,

If you are registered user for File Transfer, you should find your name and license number on the welcome screen of DVDFab. Then open "Common Settings" window, click on "FileTransfer", enable this option to see the result.

If you still have same inactive issue, please contact me at sunny@dvdfab.com, we need your order number, registered email, and we will help you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
              sunny

Comment

Originally posted by blackjackdelta View Post
                Unfortunately it still does not work. I have to move the files manually to the library and sync. Thought this program would help, so far no.

Jack
                I also had this issue previously, (paid/ never expire). The about screen showed my liscense # however it would not enable. To solve this I uninstalled Fab and ran cCleaner, then reinstalled, (right click and run as administrator), and voila, then showed enabled. Has worked fine ever since. Hopefully this will work for you as well. I am running windows 7 (64 bit), quad core.
                Chris

Comment

yes i can confirm, i did the samething and it nows shows in the settings and is enabled...
                  Corsair 800D case | Corsair AX1200i psu | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | I7 4820k ivy bridge @ 4.5GHZ w/corsair GTX h100I | CORSAIR vengeance 32GB DDR3 1600 | EVGA GTX Titan X SC | (2) Corsair Force Series GS SSD- 240GB ea. SATA III | (2) WD VelociRaptor 600GB 32MB Cache | Lite-on Blu-ray burner w/3d | SB-Z Series | 29" LG 21:9 UltraWide IPS LED Monitor | 27" Acer 3d 1080p | win10 Pro 64bit

Comment

Working...
                  X