Profiles Gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Profiles Gone?

It's been a while since I've been on the site and I can't find a link to search for user made profiles. I had a few Profiles for my ASUS Tablet that I would like to install as they allowed me to tweak the MP4 settings to my tablet as well as it was the only way subtitles worked.

Can you not install said Profiles or create new ones anymore with version 10? I loved this feature in version 9.

Thank you for any assistance.
    Last edited by broderp; 09-08-2017, 03:26 AM.

Pick a profile set it up the way you want load in a movie hit advanced settings then in upper right hit save profile.We are using 10058 now so update to it first.
    Last edited by 3dman7; 09-08-2017, 03:35 AM.

Comment

10.0.5.2 is still the latest for 64bit (the forum we're in) so I'm assuming this is a general question and not related to the 64bit version since it's listed as 10.0.5.5. Regardless, what 3dman7 said is correct - Start by loading up a source, then select a base profile to start from at the top. Then, click the wrench icon next to the title you loaded up and change the settings you want to change. At the top right of that edit screen there's a "save profile" button. When you click that, you'll get a prompt to pick a name to save that profile as and what icon you want for it. From there, your new profile will appear in the main profiles list to pick for future rips.

Comment

Working...
      X