Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BDBluPath.exe 0xc000007b 10.0.6.8 x64 edt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BDBluPath.exe 0xc000007b 10.0.6.8 x64 edt.

Installed new OS Windows 10 Pro, and DVDFAB x64. I am unable to run BD Copy, and see the following error:
    BDBluPath.exe
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000007b
    Click Ok to close the application
    &
    BluPath failed to analyze the Blu-ray menu.

This happens with all blue ray copys, standard DVDs seem to be fine
    Attached Files

Hello dcatcha,

Please add BDBluPath.exe to the whitelist or temporarily disable firewall / antivirus software to copy Blu-rays again to see the result.

BDBluPath.exe can be found at the installation path of DVDFab.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

I will give that a try. I did check my AV before posting, my AV did not report anything as suspect, or as identified.
      I disabled real-time scanning and added dvdfab64.exe and bdbluepath.exe to file and process exclusion - Result is the exact same issue. I am currently rebooting my workstation.

AV product is Windows defender. I did try editing the HKLM_System_CurrentControlSet_XXXX where xxxx are services and then change StartUp key to a value of 4; Windows locks me out of those keys, so I am unable to reboot with the services off. Even after adding myself to the registry key.
      Last edited by dcatcha; 11-24-2017, 02:15 PM. Reason: added info about the AV testings

Comment

After reboot I have the same issue with all BluRay discs

Comment

I installed the 32-bit DVDFAB and I see the BluPath failed to analyze the Blu-ray menu error. The 0x7b error does not appear, and the title seems to load but can't complete the title copy. I have uninstalled an reinstalled the windows .Net46 from windows features, added .Net2.0 & 3.0 in windows features. I am unable to install .Net 45 on W10. Rebooted, installed DVDFAB 64 - same issue. I installed .Net46 windows feature, rebooted and still see the same issues.

Other things done: ran sfc /scannow - that did not find any integrity errors

Comment

I disabled UAC, I also set both the dvdfab64.exe & bdblupath.exe set to run as administrator - same issue.

Comment

We will check this issue asap, thanks for your report.
              DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
              http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

This is a new windows 10 install - Version info is: 10.0.16299 build 16299

Comment

Wondering if you had a chance to find anything in the log.

Comment

Originally posted by dcatcha View Post
                    Wondering if you had a chance to find anything in the log.
                    Hello dcatcha,

We figured out the problem, please wait for a new DVDFab version and then update to try again.

Regards,
                    mona

Comment

I loaded the x86 10.0.6.9 beta and the software does not auto load bluray or standard discs.

Comment

I rebooted the server, the files load & no more bluraypath error message. I am running a copy now to verify it works.
                        Last edited by dcatcha; 12-06-2017, 02:28 AM. Reason: rebooted server, the disc no opens

Comment

Working...
                        X