DVDfab does not find correct title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDfab does not find correct title

I am trying to rip a retail movie "Glenn Beck's Mid-life Crisis Tour", but DVDfab is only finding one title that is 5 seconds long. When I play it, it ends up being one of the copy warnings at the beginning of all movies. I would appreciate any help in getting this to work

Attached Files

I suspect this DVD is not supported.
    That means the developers will need to work on supporting it.
    On this one they may request you send more information.
    Due to not as many people having this DVD.

On a side note I would probably enjoy watching it.

I would try installing the 32-bit version of DVDFab and give it a try for this DVD.
    Both can be installed at the same time without interfering with each other.
    Worth a try .

Comment

Fab version 8 still on the download page almost always gets picking the title correct though its outdated for everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by PHPpro View Post
        I am trying to rip a retail movie "Glenn Beck's Mid-life Crisis Tour", but DVDfab is only finding one title that is 5 seconds long. When I play it, it ends up being one of the copy warnings at the beginning of all movies. I would appreciate any help in getting this to work
        Is the movie "Glenn Beck's Mid-life Crisis Tour" disc a copy? From the log file, it doesn't seem to contain any copy protection.

Please go to Common Settings>DVD>Pathplayer, disable Pathplayer to copy the movie again. Please do clean the disc even it looks clean.

As a note: only when there is some problem copying a certain DVD movie you change the settings, otherwise, PathPlayer should be in the default "Always Enable" mode.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

Working...
        X