Bug in 10.0.7.0 Beta - Pauses after task deletion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug in 10.0.7.0 Beta - Pauses after task deletion

Found a bug in 10.0.7.0 x64 beta (not sure if it was in earlier versions)...

If I am processing a list of tasks, and I remove a future task from the Task Queue Manager, the current task pauses (and the time elapsed also stops) without any real indication that it has stopped. To get it to continue processing the current task, I have to click "Pause" and then "Continue" - then it resumes processing the current task.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fabbug1.png
Views:	272
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	345934

Also, what is up with the 36 ISO limit? I can't load more than 36 ISOs - any more, and they just say "Failed to open" and don't get added to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by jessica.olson View Post
      Found a bug in 10.0.7.0 x64 beta (not sure if it was in earlier versions)...

If I am processing a list of tasks, and I remove a future task from the Task Queue Manager, the current task pauses (and the time elapsed also stops) without any real indication that it has stopped. To get it to continue processing the current task, I have to click "Pause" and then "Continue" - then it resumes processing the current task.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	fabbug1.png Views:	1 Size:	34.7 KB ID:	345934
      Please download and install DVDFab 10.0.7.3 x64 version to try again.

If still have problem, please post the latest log file and related screenshots.

Regards,
      Mona

Comment

Also, what is up with the 36 ISO limit? I can't load more than 36 ISOs - any more, and they just say "Failed to open" and don't get added to the list.
        There isn't a limit for loading ISO files, but the usage of memory might cause the failure.

How many tasks do you want to add to the task queue?

Regards,
        mona

Comment

I can only seem to add 36 DVD ISOs to the task list in DVDFab. If I try adding any more, they fail to open. It wouldn't be a RAM issue on my end - I'm running the 64-bit version, and I'm only using 39% of 16GB of RAM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	failed to open.png
Views:	205
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	346226

Comment

I should note that this 36 ISO limit occurs when the task list is filled with DVD ISOs only. I also hit a limit when using BD ISOs, but it is substantially higher (I believe 63).

Comment

I should note that this 36 ISO limit occurs when the task list is filled with DVD ISOs only. I also hit a limit when using BD ISOs, but it is substantially higher (I believe 63).
              Hi,

I have passed the problem to our developer for checking.

Regards,
              mona

Comment

Working...
              X