Can't decrypt Sound Of Music 50th Anniversary BD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Can't decrypt Sound Of Music 50th Anniversary BD

I have been unable to copy this disc: The Sound Of Music blu ray. Blu Ray Copy

Copied as full disc - BD50 iso - no compression. Then burned to BD50 disc. Disc does not play. Only black screen. Counter stays at 0000.
    Tried to run iso through bdfix, but this failed - did not have data. Have copied many other discs without a problem.

Attached log files.

Product Barcode: 024543029564

Attached Files

Hello,

Please send us all the files except those .m2ts files under BDMV folder from the original movie disc. You can open the movie disc in Windows Explorer, and then copy those files to a new folder, zip it and send it to us.

Please send us a download url via PM, if you need a FTP server to upload those files, please let me know. Thank you.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

Can you please send me an FTP address to upload files. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondorff View Post
        Can you please send me an FTP address to upload files. Thanks.
        Hello Gondorff,

Please kindly check PM, thank you.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

Originally posted by Gondorff View Post
          I have been unable to copy this disc: The Sound Of Music blu ray. Blu Ray Copy

Copied as full disc - BD50 iso - no compression. Then burned to BD50 disc. Disc does not play. Only black screen. Counter stays at 0000.
          Tried to run iso through bdfix, but this failed - did not have data. Have copied many other discs without a problem.

Attached log files.

Product Barcode: 024543029564

Hi,

The movie is supported, please kindly update to the latest version of DVDFab 10 and retry.

Regards,
          Mona

Comment

NO, tried this movie with latest version of DVDfab 11 64 and it still results in a black screen.

Comment

Working...
            X