Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripping X-OR series disk hangs

Hi,
    The ripper just sits there, with 00:00:00 time remaining, but the time elapsed going up.
    I've attached logs.
    Cheers,
    hdonk
    Attached Files

Hello hdonk,

Please go to Common Settings>General>A/V Codec, tick the option "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding" to try again.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

Hi,
      I've finally had a change to retry with GPU codecs disabled, and still have the same issue. New logs attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hdonk View Post
        Hi,
        I've finally had a change to retry with GPU codecs disabled, and still have the same issue. New logs attached.
        try clicking common settings - dvd - pathplayer - tick disable pathpayer
        then common settings - dvd - dvd protection - uncheck cloud decryption service
        restart dvdfab and retry the discs again.

Comment

Originally posted by hdonk View Post
          Hi,
          From the log file, you were converting using profile(MKV.H265.12bit), currently, 12 bit conversion doesn't support to use GPU, only software is allowed, the conversion speed is about 5~10 FPS, so the process could be really slow. Please kindly wait and see if the processing bar, the output file size or the task time makes any difference with time passes.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try clicking common settings - dvd - pathplayer - tick disable pathpayer
            then common settings - dvd - dvd protection - uncheck cloud decryption service
            restart dvdfab and retry the discs again.
            Hi,
            Making these changes 'fixed' the problem. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
            X