An Unknown Error Has Occured with both 10.0.8.8 and 10.0.8.9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray An Unknown Error Has Occured with both 10.0.8.8 and 10.0.8.9

After installing 10.0.8.9, I kept getting these An Unknown Error has Occured errors. It happened with multiple movies including DVDs and Blurays.
    So I uninstalled cleanly and reinstalled 10.0.8.8, and now that version is giving me the same errors.

Attached are the logs from after installing 10.0.8.8 and trying to rip the first bluray I stuck in my drive, The Machine (2013) (US).

Looks like another server side issue, "Failed to open 306".
    Any help is appreciated.
    Attached Files

Tried a second bluray Mad Max (1979) (US) and a different bluray drive, same result, Failed to Open 306.
    Attaching updated internal log.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi FQs19,

For the problematic BD movie sources, please send us the files from the original movie disc excluding the m2ts files. More info has been sent via PM, please kindly check, thank you.

Regards,
      Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        Hi FQs19,

For the problematic BD movie sources, please send us the files from the original movie disc excluding the m2ts files. More info has been sent via PM, please kindly check, thank you.

Regards,
        Mona
        I'll forward the files to you today. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          Hi FQs19,

Regards,
          Mona
          Files uploaded to my google drive for you to view.
          Thank you again for looking into this.

Comment

Working...
          X