Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been able to rip or copy John Wick Chapter 2 (2017)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVDFab x64 v10.0.9.2 Anyone been able to rip or copy John Wick Chapter 2 (2017)?

DVDFab is using title 487 in John Wick Chapter 2 (2017) (US bluray included with UHD package), but searching Google it should be using title 440.
    440 in DVDFab is only .13 secs long.

Ripping title 487 results in a file that gives a warning message near the beginning of the movie and switches a couple scenes around.

Has anyone been able to rip or copy this movie successfully?

Attached Files

disc should already be supported, you may have a disc version that isn't supported yet.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
      disc should already be supported, you may have a disc version that isn't supported yet.
      My bluray is from the (US) UHD combo pack
      blu-ray 1E88EEA1575F944528DDC86CEE8279BF8BCD46DA

Comment

The original BD release is fully supported, checking the disc ID.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)................................NEW Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          The original BD release is fully supported, checking the disc ID.
          Sorry Signals, are you saying that you will check to see if my UHD combo pack disc ID is supported?

Comment

I am checking to see if the disc ID is the same, to determine if it is a database problem or just no support for the newer one. I have the orig DVD+BD Combo.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)................................NEW Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

I am checking to see if the disc ID is the same, to determine if it is a database problem or just no support for the newer one. I have the orig DVD+BD Combo.
              Thank you.
              If it's not supported, I'd be more than happy to send you whatever files you need to get it supported.

Comment

UPDATE:
                They are different disc IDs. Not supported for now. Make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and attach it to a post. If it is too large to attach, contact me for upload details.

Comment

UPDATE:
                  They are different disc IDs. Not supported for now. Make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and attach it to a post. If it is too large to attach, contact me for upload details.
                  Attachment is too large.
                  Here is a link to it in my Google Drive.
                  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S9...JhOeciDXG7D_S7
                  If that doesn't work for you, let me know how to send it to you.

Thanks again Signals

Comment

You are welcome, talking with the staff about this now.

Comment

Please try it again and report feedback here. The version you have and the BD+DVD Combo pack (older) one should both be fully supported now (including Cinavia Removal).

Comment

Please try it again and report feedback here. The version you have and the BD+DVD Combo pack (older) one should both be fully supported now (including Cinavia Removal).
                        It works now. DVDFab properly rips title 440 with no warnings or mis-placed scenes.
                        Thank you for fixing this so fast.

For future issues like this, is there a specific Topic I should post in like this one:
                        https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...-error-reports
                        or just post a topic either under Decryption Updates or DVDFab x64?

Comment

Generally, best to put similar problems in the Copy or Ripper forums with the Fab version chosen as the thread prefix. Decryption Updates is more generic; this forum (x64) is more targeted for problems unique to the x64 version. The most important thing for a quick solution is to include the logs in the first post (as you did) and respond when the devs need additional files or info.

Comment

Understood.
                            Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                            X