Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Specific Feature DVDFAB X64 - 10.1.0.0 - Converter Option

Hi,

I am using DVDFAB X64 - 10.1.0.0 with dvdfab passkey 9.3.1.5 . In Converter option when I am trying to rip bluray to MKV, I have subtitle sync problem. Subtitle works great in DVDFAB player 5 however when I use it in VLC or Cyberlink PowerDVD 18, subtitle sync is there. During the conversation, few subtitles gets missed and then when the next conversation occurs, subtitles gets synced and looks okay.

Kindly help me to find the solution.

I have attached BD Info and media log for your reference.

Regards,
    Sriram J
    Attached Files

Log file attached. Since file size was high, I have copied and paste it in Microsoft word document.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Sriram J,

I am using DVDFAB X64 - 10.1.0.0 with dvdfab passkey 9.3.1.5 .
      Normally, you shall not need to run Passkey 9 to make DVDFab 10 works.

From the log file, the source is DCS_LEGENDS_OF_TOMORROW which doesn't contain any copy protection.

Subtitle works great in DVDFAB player 5 however when I use it in VLC or Cyberlink PowerDVD 18, subtitle sync is there.
      Do you mean that the output mkv file can play well in Player 5 but has subtitle sync issue in VLC or Cyberlink PowerDVD 18? The subtitle sync problem happens from the very begin of the playback or from a certain point? Please offer more info.

Also, besides movie DCS_LEGENDS_OF_TOMORROW, do you have the same subtitle sync problem with other movie sources? Please list some example.

From what I understand, since the file can be played well in Player 5, the conversion shall go through okay. Is it possible that your PC was running for too long time and got overheat kind of problem when playback with other software player?

During the conversation, few subtitles gets missed and then when the next conversation occurs, subtitles gets synced and looks okay.
      By next conversion, do you mean the same movie has problem in the first conversion and then can be fixed in the second one? Please explain, thanks.

Mona

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for instant response. I haven’t tried with other movie sources. Will try and update.

Yes exactly. Works perfectly with dvdfab player 5 and not with vlc or powerdvd 18.

Same movie intially starts okay however when characters starts talking, subtitles gets missed and then next conversation(i.e when they start talking again) it’s working fine.

System is fast and working fine.

Comment

Tried ripping/converting other discs of the same series, looks subtitles are in sync with even with PowerDVD 18 or VLC.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
          X