Custom Menu for Blu-ray copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Menu for Blu-ray copy

I don't use custom menus very often using the Customize mode for Blu-ray copy, but notice the options have changed considerably since I last tried it. You now only have the option of two backgrounds/templates and the button to select a different background (bottom left corner) is greyed out. Also, there used to be different options to selecting various control icons (e.g. arrows, home button, etc.) which are no longer available. Is this a bug, or is this all that is now available? Or is there some other way to access these?

Thank you.

Hi,

yes, we re-make the Menu templates in the new DVDFab version and more templates will come soon.

The picture background is used in the first menu "Unfinite Universe", you can still add a customize pic or use the screecshot from the movie.

The video background is used in the menu "Portal to Future", you can custom the video thumbnail, but custom the video background is not support yet.

And how do you think the new Menu?

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Personally, it is a bit awkward to use. I tried to customize it a bit, but very limited amount of customizing available and even then every time I try to use 'Preview', it just crashes and exits the whole program. I notice there are a few additional log files I have not seen before, but they are both empty. Also, I would think that the 'Scenes' page would contain a thumbnail for each chapter, but it only contains one thumbnail and couldn't figure out how to add more, one for each chapter

But like I said, when I use Preview, it just crashes and exits. I attached the dvdfab_internal.log file, as well as this new log file, which is actually empty. There was also another log file named 'playercore_stacktrace--20180725-052940.txt' but when I tried to upload, I get an error, but notice that too is empty.

I know this is not a main function of DVDFab but in its present form, at least for me, it is not very usable, especially since it keeps crashing.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LaciBacsi View Post
        Personally, it is a bit awkward to use. I tried to customize it a bit, but very limited amount of customizing available and even then every time I try to use 'Preview', it just crashes and exits the whole program. I notice there are a few additional log files I have not seen before, but they are both empty. Also, I would think that the 'Scenes' page would contain a thumbnail for each chapter, but it only contains one thumbnail and couldn't figure out how to add more, one for each chapter

But like I said, when I use Preview, it just crashes and exits. I attached the dvdfab_internal.log file, as well as this new log file, which is actually empty. There was also another log file named 'playercore_stacktrace--20180725-052940.txt' but when I tried to upload, I get an error, but notice that too is empty.

I know this is not a main function of DVDFab but in its present form, at least for me, it is not very usable, especially since it keeps crashing.
        About the preview crash problem, we could not reproduce it, please list your detailed steps, so that we can follow them to try again. Thanks.

About add more thumbnail, one title one thumbnail, see image attached. Click image for larger version  Name:	menu setting.png Views:	1 Size:	567.1 KB ID:	357180

Comment

Working...
        X