DVDFab 10.2.0.7 - Keep getting an "An internal error" message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 10.2.0.7 - Keep getting an "An internal error" message

Attached the logs. Tried uninstalling, reinstalling. On trying to reinstall noticed it took a few attempts to actually authorize (note, at the same time I was browsing the internet, reading through this forum and streaming other stuff). Any ideas as this is rather frustrating...
    Attached Files

Same here, except I got the same message with the previous version too. Uninstalled completely and deleted all the log files, then downloaded 10.2.0.7 and installed and tried copying the same Assassin's Creed BD disc and got the same "internal error" message as before. This morning tried again and now I get "internet required, check firewall" error (turned off firewall and still same message), and "internal error" messages. Disc plays properly in several BD players including the same computer BD drive, so it's not the disc or hardware.

Comment

I am also getting this same error in both DVDFab/64 & Passkey on Disk 3 of Homeland Season 1. Is the server down again maybe? Does it take weekends off?

Comment

Hi,

Please try it again.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

And backup again... thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X