Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youtube to Video Downloader problem

Hi,

I am having weird problem with 10.2.0.8 and 10.2.0.7 - Youtube to Video Downloader 32bit version. I tried removing 10.2.0.8 and reinstalling 10.2.0.7 as well.

Yesterday ( 12th Aug 2018 ) files were saved as .tmp and .aac when I downloaded videos through Youtube to Video Downloader app 32bit.

Today ( i.e 13th Aug 2018 ) , same process followed however files were not saved in respective folder i.e C:\Users\Sriram J\Desktop or C:/Users/Sriram J/Videos/. I am not able to see the videos at all in spite of successful download.

Kindly refer log file attached.

Regards,
    Sriram J
    Attached Files

Hi,

Could somebody from the admin team look into this issue as I am not able to download videos through "
    YouTube to Video Downloader".

Thank you.

Regards,
    Sriram J
    Attached Files

Comment

When the files are in .tmp and .aac format, the download is not complete yet. Please make sure that your antivirus software is not blocking DVDFab from accessing internet and then try again when internet is stable.

Comment

Thanks Mona, it worked. Bitdefender firewall was the problem.

Regards,
        Sriram

Comment

Hi,

One clarification. If its big file means duration of the video is like 1 hr or 2hr, when download is completed in
          C:/Users/Sriram J/Videos/ folder whether all three files will be available i.e mp4, .aac and .tmp or only mp4 file since for smaller videos mp4 file is downloaded whereas for bigger videos .aac, .tmp and mp4 files are available in that folder. I actually had to go and manually delete .aac and .tmp files.

Thanks.

Regards,
          Sriram J

Comment

Originally posted by J Sriram View Post
            Hi,

One clarification. If its big file means duration of the video is like 1 hr or 2hr, when download is completed in
            C:/Users/Sriram J/Videos/ folder whether all three files will be available i.e mp4, .aac and .tmp or only mp4 file since for smaller videos mp4 file is downloaded whereas for bigger videos .aac, .tmp and mp4 files are available in that folder. I actually had to go and manually delete .aac and .tmp files.

Thanks.

Regards,
            Sriram J
            When a file completes the download, it should only have the mp4 file.
            I've tried downloading video files that are more than 1hr, I could not reproduce the problem.
            Those .aac and .tmp files could be left by your previous unsuccessful try. You can remove them to go head.

Regards,
            Mona

Comment

Thanks for the update. I will try few times, continuously monitor it and revert if any issues.

Comment

Working...
              X