This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab unable to complete backup

After working fine for ages, all of a sudden the program gets hung up in processing. The DVD Ripper stops at 44 or 48% and nothing further happens.
    I have rebooted the computer, I have installed the latest version, I have tried different drives, I have tried different disks. Doesn't matter what normal troubleshooting steps I perform, it is just stuck and won't proceed.
    There is plenty of space on the drives as well. I can't fathom why the program is unable to complete operation.
    Help please!

Originally posted by misstruss View Post
    After working fine for ages, all of a sudden the program gets hung up in processing. The DVD Ripper stops at 44 or 48% and nothing further happens.
    I have rebooted the computer, I have installed the latest version, I have tried different drives, I have tried different disks. Doesn't matter what normal troubleshooting steps I perform, it is just stuck and won't proceed.
    There is plenty of space on the drives as well. I can't fathom why the program is unable to complete operation.
    Help please!
    You have been reported this problem on another thread, so let's focus on that one. Please feedback your updates there too. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X