Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

v11 Converter failed to convert UHD Dolby Vision title, but v10 converter worked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v11 Converter failed to convert UHD Dolby Vision title, but v10 converter worked

I have both DVDFab 10.2.1.7 and DVDFab 11.0.0.1 installed.
    I tried to Rip the Skyscraper (2018) UHD NA disc but it had Read Errors and failed to rip the main title.
    So I used another program to rip the full disc to my harddrive as an MKV file.

I then opened DVDFab 11.0.0.1 Converter, clicked on the newly created MKV file, set my parameters of MKV.4K.H265.10bit, High Quality Encoding (2 Pass), High Quality, Copy Audio (atmos title), Subtitles = Direct Render.
    This process failed immediately with a small unreadable MKV file.

I then opened DVDFab 10.2.1.7 Converter, used the same parameters as DVDFab 11.0.0.1, with no issues. The filed converted properly with no errors.

I'm attaching both Logs from DVDFab 10.2.1.7 and DVDFab 11.0.0.1 and screenshots of the source MKV file and completed converted file.

I hope this problem can get resolved and fixed.
    If you need anything further for diagnosis, please let me know.

Attached Files

Hi, thank you for your report. We have fixed it, please kindly wait for the coming version.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Hi, thank you for your report. We have fixed it, please kindly wait for the coming version.
      Excellent. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X