Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFab 11 not recognizing internet connection and not Authorizing at start-up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 11 not recognizing internet connection and not Authorizing at start-up.

I installed DVDFab 11 after checking for updates on my Version 10 installation. I installed both the 32-bit x86 version and the x64 version (I was somewhat prompted by a splash screen after install of DVDFab 11 x86) Neither x86 32-bit or x64 64-bit DVDFab 11 installations recognize my active internet connection, and will not Authorize my license. DVDFab 10 is working normally and authorizing normally at startup. DVDFab 11 simply will not authorize. Can you provide any guidance here, I need a little help.

Originally posted by Mort Rex View Post
    I installed DVDFab 11 after checking for updates on my Version 10 installation. I installed both the 32-bit x86 version and the x64 version (I was somewhat prompted by a splash screen after install of DVDFab 11 x86) Neither x86 32-bit or x64 64-bit DVDFab 11 installations recognize my active internet connection, and will not Authorize my license. DVDFab 10 is working normally and authorizing normally at startup. DVDFab 11 simply will not authorize. Can you provide any guidance here, I need a little help.
    Hi, please try to run DVDFab 11 as administrator, you may also need to temporarily disable your firewall or antivirus software, and then apply your registered account to authorize it again.

If still have problem, please post the dvdfab_internal.log file, thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X