Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Lifeforce (Theatrical)

Using the latest 11.0.0.3 ..

If you try to rip the THEATRICAL version from the Blu ray - the process stops at 6% .. then eventually "times out" calling it a success - but the file ends up being a 200MBish unplayable file.

Using MP4.H265 profile with these settings. Logs included.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mqy7Nr9.jpg
Views:	539
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	361481

This is title 5 / 1005; runtime 1:41;17.

Tried it on the last v10, same thing. Seems similar to my UHF issue posted in another thread.

Comment

Shifted to MP4 (non 10bit). Same scenario.

Comment

Hi, please disable GPU acceleration in DVDFab Common Settings>A/V Codec to try again and see if it will make a difference.

Comment

It made it to 7% so I'm assuming in 6 hours it will be done.

While I appreciate the work around, I would prefer to be able to use the software with hardware acceleration.

Comment

Originally posted by darkuni View Post

While I appreciate the work around, I would prefer to be able to use the software with hardware acceleration.
            Please post the fabcheck_internal.log file too. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by darkuni View Post

first check for a driver update for your graphics card. then re enable GPU acceleration and try again.
              if graphics card driver is on latest version you can also try an older driver version.

Comment

I was incorrect. It just took hours to fail (tried in v10 without GPU acceleration).

Verified latest driver: 416.34.

Attached Files

Comment

Some more stuff.

Copied the file off the Blu with AnyDVD. Tried to run it through DVDFab Converter module (Trial) with GPU acceleration. Hangs at 20% now. Was doing single pass though - if that makes a difference. I changed to my "daily driver" two pass HQ settings as seen above ... Also hangs at 20%.

Comment

@darkuni

It sounds like some sort of protection. Please provide us an URL where we can get a same movie disc.

Also, please copy all the files out from the original disc except *.M2TS files and then zip them and upload it to our FTP. (Please check PM for FTP info)

We will check where the problem is, thank you.

Comment

Here is the movie:
                      Lifeforce (Collector's Edition) [Blu-Ray/DVD Combo] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AWWX6XY..._Hoz5BbC5VDZ0V

I will get the requested files soon.

Comment

I've uploaded the files requested.

Comment

I have forwarded the files to our developers for checking, will update you as soon as possible.

Comment

UPDATE:

Please kindly update to the latest version of DVDFab to try again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                            X