Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BUG REPORT: The Preview Player has suddenly stopped working with this new release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUG REPORT: The Preview Player has suddenly stopped working with this new release

Whenever I try to preview a track, everything simply locks up. All I can do is kill the program with Task Manager and try again. It happens on every disc and every track. I simply can't preview anymore.

Please help!
    Thanks!

P.S. This is in the Blu-Ray Ripper module.

Comment

In settings switch to internal preview player the direct show is the one not working.

Comment

Hi menkalos, like Faith said, please check DVDFab Common Settings > General > Preview see which Decoder did you set there? Switch to the other one to have a try.

Comment

Got it. Thank you!

Comment

I am having the exact same problem. I've gone to Common Settings and select Internal Preview Player, but DVDFAB keeps setting it back to DirectShow. I've restarted DVDFAB and verified the Internal Preview is selected, but when I try to preview a BluRay title it locks up and I have to kill the previewer. When I check Common settings, it is back to DirectShow.

Comment

Originally posted by dillon77 View Post
              I am having the exact same problem. I've gone to Common Settings and select Internal Preview Player, but DVDFAB keeps setting it back to DirectShow. I've restarted DVDFAB and verified the Internal Preview is selected, but when I try to preview a BluRay title it locks up and I have to kill the previewer. When I check Common settings, it is back to DirectShow.
              We are checking the preview problem, if we need any info or any news about it, we will update here.

Comment

Working...
              X