The Predator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Predator

Current version only seems to only rip to mp4 00:26:28 of the movie. Tried 32 bit version of DVDFab with same results. Tested DVDFab Passkey 9 and created an ISO and used that in DVDFab with same results. Usually when I have an issue I use DVDFab Passkey 9 again and select Rip to Hard Disk as that produced same results. Anyone having same issue? Using MakeMKV and or HandBrake will allow for a complete movie however the HandBrake file seems to be a smaller file and lower quality and I would need to adjust the settings and the MKV file is rather large at 4GB.

Originally posted by fvigo1128 View Post
    Current version only seems to only rip to mp4 00:26:28 of the movie. Tried 32 bit version of DVDFab with same results. Tested DVDFab Passkey 9 and created an ISO and used that in DVDFab with same results. Usually when I have an issue I use DVDFab Passkey 9 again and select Rip to Hard Disk as that produced same results. Anyone having same issue? Using MakeMKV and or HandBrake will allow for a complete movie however the HandBrake file seems to be a smaller file and lower quality and I would need to adjust the settings and the MKV file is rather large at 4GB.
    Please specify the country of the movies.
    Also, we need the dvdfab_internal.log file to help check this problem, thank you.

Comment

I had the exact same problem.
      DVDfab11 x64 11.0.0.9
      Disk is DVD from Redbox USA

Log attatched

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Laserman2000 View Post
        I had the exact same problem.
        DVDfab11 x64 11.0.0.9
        Disk is DVD from Redbox USA

Log attatched
        try clicking common settings - dvd - pathplayer - disable pathplayer - restart dvdfab
        and retry the disc again.

Comment

Hi fvigo1128 & Laserman2000 ,

We are checking the problem with this movie, will keep you posted.

Comment

Thanks october262

try clicking common settings - dvd - pathplayer - disable pathplayer - restart dvdfab
            and retry the disc again."

This did it for me!

Comment

Working...
            X