Slider in Preview not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slider in Preview not working

The Preview feature has not worked properly in a couple releases.
    In the latest DVDFab 11.0.1.1, the Preview window works as long as you don't use the slider to move through the file.
    This is when using the Internal Decoder, which I always use, cause the Directshow decoder has never worked for me.
    The same problem happens whether I'm previewing a bluray or UHD disc.

I'm attaching the log files in hopes of getting the slider to function properly in the Preview window without crashing.
    It also appears that the preview will only fast forward at a max of 2x or 4x speed.
    So it's really hard to skip ahead to try and find a particular timestamp, so I can verify which Subtitle I need to use.

Any help on this problem would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by FQs19 View Post
    The Preview feature has not worked properly in a couple releases.
    In the latest DVDFab 11.0.1.1, the Preview window works as long as you don't use the slider to move through the file.
    This is when using the Internal Decoder, which I always use, cause the Directshow decoder has never worked for me.
    The same problem happens whether I'm previewing a bluray or UHD disc.

I'm attaching the log files in hopes of getting the slider to function properly in the Preview window without crashing.
    It also appears that the preview will only fast forward at a max of 2x or 4x speed.
    So it's really hard to skip ahead to try and find a particular timestamp, so I can verify which Subtitle I need to use.

Any help on this problem would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi FQs19, we could reproduce the problem, our developers need time to check it out. Sorry for the trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Hi FQs19, we could reproduce the problem, our developers need time to check it out. Sorry for the trouble.
      I'm glad you could reproduce the problem. Look forward to the fix.
      Thank you.

Comment

Preview window is still crashing when using the slider in 11.0.1.4.
        Any word on a fix coming soon?
        I'm still using 11.0.0.7 since that's the last version that worked.

Comment

The Preview window is finally working in 11.0.1.6.

Thank you for fixing it.

Comment

Working...
          X