No announcement yet.

Still can't get disk of Sound Of Music to play on stand-alone blu ray player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still can't get disk of Sound Of Music to play on stand-alone blu ray player

Had this issue awhile ago. Tried again with latest version of 11. Still get black screen. Disk will play normally on computer blu ray player app, but not on stand-alone player. Seems to have different encryption than I normally see. Disk info below:

Disc media: Blu-ray (BDMV)
    Volume name: SOUND_OF_MUSIC_WW

AACS protection (AACSLA) is removed. (MKBv18)
    BD+ protection (ROVI) is removed. (gen8)
    Structural Java protection (Sony DADC) is removed.
    BluPath: full disc copy/play is supported.

on your stand-alone player, does it have the latest
    firmware/software update ??

Comment

Does the original play ok on your standalone? Which software player are you using on your PC?
      Last edited by LaciBacsi; 02-26-2019, 02:54 AM.

Comment

It is an LG blu ray player, has the latest firmware update but this was issued a few years ago. Has not been a problem with other disks except those from 20th Century Fox home video.

I tested the original disk on the player and it plays normally.

Used Leawou software player, which played the disk I made with FAB normally.

Comment

Attached Logs
          Attached Files

Comment

are you doing full disc or main movie ??
            try main movie and see if that works in your stand-alone player
            another tip i saw was to go into common settings - Blu-ray protection - and
            uncheck "Remove RC.." and "Remove Java protection.." now try burning
            the disc full disc and see if that too will play in your stand-alone player.

Comment

From your burn log I believe you burned the disk to fast try slowing down the burn speed to no more than 6x speed or even 4x in img burn.
              I 22:40:54 Average Write Rate: 40,049 KiB/s (9.1x) - Maximum Write Rate: 90,176 KiB/s (20.5x)

Comment

Working...
              X